- a nice cover
- an acknowledgement
- an index
- the text itself with pictures
- The story should be based on your own autobiography.
- The book should include different text types (narrative, descriptive), fictional & non-fictional genres.
- Pictures should be part of the text.
- Pieces of art (real or ficticious) should be part of the plot. (see Detective A. Pintura for examples/inspiration)
- You can include descriptions of these pictures (go back to your own descriptions of pieces of art and the tips discussed in class)
- Include specific vocabulary from your own art encyclopaedias.
- Generate a specific atmosphere (go back to "Gothic Literature" lessons).
- Include appropriate tenses, adjectives, nouns in your narration (see notes from Narratives seen in class)
- create an ANDY WARHOL with your self portrait. Go to PHOTOVISI templates.
- Go to PSYKOPAINT AND PAINT YOUR OWN photos like Picasso, Seurat, Manet, among many others!
- I will go on adding more resources.
- FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR OWN WITH THE GROUP!!
EXPLORE THE DIFFERENT TOOLS. CHOOSE THE ONE YOU FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE WITH OR THE ONE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO EXPRESS YOURSELF BETTER.
**All the tools are for free:**
DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 9, 2011.
Hit COMENTARIOS to ask for help. Some other member of the group might need your assistance or you may!!
ENJOY WRITING AND CREATING!!